Certain ingredients in FYI - chicken collagen type II along with proteolytic enzymes and turmeric – provide support for normal joint function and mobility.† These ingredients also support healthy metabolism in the connective tissue that is essential to maintain normal range of motion.
If you’re among the millions of Americans who would like to maintain already healthy joint and connective tissues, start using FYI today.
- The ingredients in FYI® include naturally occurring compounds that support normal joint function and mobility.
- Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.†
- Select ingredients in FYI are produced through the Garden of Life® proprietary Poten-Zyme process to make nutrients more available to the body.
What’s in FYI?
FYI contains chicken collagen type II, systemic enzymes and herbs chosen for their ability to support healthy joints. Specific ingredients include:
- Systemic Enzyme Blend a combination of protein-digesting enzymes able to function in a wide range of pH environments.
- Protease Blend - a combination of proteolytic enzymes shown to work systemically .
- Bromelain - a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple.
- Papain - a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes isolated from papaya.
Additional enzymes in FYI include:
- Lipase - a potent fat-digesting enzyme
- Amylase - a starch-digesting enzyme
- Cellulase - an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber
Other ingredients include:
- Syrian oregano - contains antioxidant compounds and essential oils .
- Cat’s Claw - a traditional Peruvian herb which supports the body’s ability to fight free radicals.†
- Turmeric Root - an antioxidant that has been shown to support normal joint function.†
- Young leaves of Rhododendron caucasium - traditionally used as a tea, they contain a unique form of highly available polyphenolic antioxidants.
How do the ingredients in FYI® work to support healthy joints?
Proteolytic enzymes have the ability to support normal metabolic processes in the body that support joint and connective tissue health.† Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.
What makes FYI® better than other formulas?
FYI is a unique formula that combines a special form of collagen, proteolytic enzymes and turmeric to support normal joint function and mobility.† FYI is further enriched with a unique blend of foods and botanicals to support antioxidant function in the body.† Additionally, the cat’s claw, ginger, barley juice, and turmeric are fermented using our proprietary Poten-Zyme® process which makes the nutrients in these ingredients more available to the body.
Adults take 1 caplet 3 times per day preferably on an empty stomach.
Serving Size: 3 Caplets
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Calories 10
Sodium 20 mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 2 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Protein less than 1 g
Calcium 57 mg
Iron 1 mg
Chicken Collagen Extract 807 mg
Poten-Zyme® Botanical Blend
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root and juice, Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) bark, Barley Grass Juice, Turmeric root
Rhododendron caucasicum Extract, Turmeric Extract (root), Phytosterols, Boswellia serrata, Bayberry Bark and Leaf Extract, Green Algae (Ulva lactuca) Extract, Brown Algae Extract
Systemic Enzyme Blend
Protease Blend 75,000 HUT, Bromelain 2,000,000 FCCPU, Papain 225,000 FCCPU, Amylase 3,500 DU, Lipase 1,500 FCCLU, Cellulase 450 CU
*Daily value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium carbonate, sodium croscarmellose, silica, stearic acid, vegetable coating, probiotic cultures.