Now you can unlock the nutritive power of living seeds and grains with RAW Protein from Garden of Life—a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder.
Featuring 13 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 17 grams, or 33%
of the Daily Value, plus all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code® fat-soluble vitamins and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics†.
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality,† RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein-17 grams and 33%
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals-just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested-supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes†
- Mixes well-great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
Its not only what RAW Protein contains, its also about what it doesnt contain-there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients and its gluten-free and dairy-free.
So for those looking for highly nutritious, nutrient-dense, easily digestible, high quality protein nutrition, look no further than RAW Protein from Garden of Life.
Adults mix 1 level scoop (Approximately 4 level Tbsp.j in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day (scoop included). Can also be mixed with almond or rice milk. Not intended for children.
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 80 Total Carbohydrate
3 g 1% Dietary Fiber
3 g 12% Soluble Fiber
2g Insoluble Fiber
Sugars 1 g Protein
17 g 33%
1 Vitamin A---------- 200IU 4%
vitamin D---------- 400 IU 100%
vitamin E---------- 5 IU 18%
Vitamin K---------- (as Menaquinone 7 MK-7) 5 meg 6% Organic RAW Sprout Blend
Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Orgnic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout RAW Probiotic and Enzyme Blend
High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus Subtilis Mixed Tocopherols
Alpha-Tocotrienol, Beta-Tocotrienol, Gamma-Tocotrienol, Delta-Tocotrienol, Beta-Tocopherol, Gamma-Tocopherol Other Ingredients:
Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Lactobacillus Bulgaricusm, Natto. Contains fermented Soy.