Herbal Immune Balance Sinus
Herbal Immune Balance Sinus combines the ancient wisdom of traditionally used herbals with exciting emerging science surrounding whole food ingredients like the fermented probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, enzymes, citrus bioflavonoids and Vitamin Code® whole food vitamins and minerals.
- Featuring 100 mg Wild Crafted Butterbur Extract- and its active component, 15% petasins, with a significant amount of scientific support. Multiple “gold standard” double-blind placebo controlled human clinical studies have shown that petasins may affect the function of immune components in the blood supporting healthy immune function.
- Herbal Immunity Support Blend – 8 traditionally used, wild crafted herbals tested and validated for purity, potency and traceability.
- Probiotic-Saccharomyces boulardii (5 billion CFU)1, a clinically studied and beneficial probiotic organism that supports gut-related immune system function.†
- Sinus Enzyme Blend – with significant amounts of Bromelain and Protease
- Powerful Beta 1,3 and 1,6 D-glucans
- Vitamin Code® Vitamins and Minerals – 250mg Vitamin C, 1,000IU Vitamin D3
Garden of Life Herbals are carefully selected for:
- Purity-herbal ingredients are subjected to careful authenticating tests.
- Potency-herbal ingredients are tested for their potency.
- Traceability-herbal ingredients are authenticated with full traceability to their plant species and location prior to harvest.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin C (from RAW Citrus C Blend) 250 mg
Vitamin D3 1000 IU
Saccharomyces Boulardii (5 billion CFU) 250 mg RAW Citrus C Blend
RAW Amla berry, RAW whole food vitamin C, grapefruit bioflavonoids (naringin, isonarinagin, naringenin, neoeriocitrin, poncirin, hesperidin, rhoifolin)
Wild Crafted Butterbur Extract (Petasites hybridus) stem 15% petasins (PA free) 100 mg Herbal Immune Blend
Acerola cherry, angelica root, citrus bioflavonoids 95% (fruit), elderberry extract (fruit), ginger root, lemon balm (leaf), olive leaf extract (10% oleoropein) Sinus Enzyme Blend
Bromelain ...........1.3 million PU
Protease 1300 AP
Beta 1,3/1,6-D Glucan 10 mg
Daily value not established. Other Ingredients:
Vegetable capsule (cellulose), brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae). Caution :
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.