UltraGI Replenish is a medical food formulated to provide specialized macro and micronutrient support for patients with compromised gut function with digestive disorders including malabsorption.
- Formulated with prebiotic fibers— isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) and structurally identical to human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs), such as 2’-fucosyllactose (2’FL)
- 2’-fucosyllactose (2’FL) may support production of short chain fatty acids and butyrate
- Contains a total of 15 g protein per serving—12 g of pea/rice protein blend and 3 g of added essential amino acids and Sustamine®
- Sustamine® is an advanced alanineglutamine dipeptide designed for enhanced absorption, stability, and solubility
- Provides essential nutrients to address malabsorption, including:
- Methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
- Zinc as zinc gluconate to support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
CAUTION: This medical food has not been studied in children and pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.